[humanser] Blind counselors and body language

Judyth Leavitt leavitt at together.net
Fri Sep 1 11:23:40 UTC 2017

Good Morning;

Very nicely said.  Research has demonstrated that focusing on body language
and facial cues can not only distract us but can provide incorrect
information.  There are other factors such as cultural norms that have a
role in how many people respond - body language and facial expression.
Counseling is an art.    Have a good day.

Judyth