[humanser] Blind counselors and body language

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 03:42:27 UTC 2017

Yes, Justin that's what I'm talking about. People make a big thing
about a fact that due to eyesight being a sense that is unavailable
to us, we do not see. That's horseshit. Spend enough time in the mix
and you ought to find yourself seeing all over the place. Have
confidence in what you take in!
Sounds like you've already found these nonvisual means of taking in a
counseling relationship nonverbally by remembering to notice
inflection and a shifting of someone's posture. Good on you!
Car

rapport.  I think I