[humanser] Question regarding credentialing and billing in private practice

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 19 04:03:57 UTC 2017

Hi. I was the person who mentioned the billing service. Smile. She is stone Taylor and her email is stone at psyche – Associates.com. I would be more than glad to talk with you about billing services and credentialing. She has done all of my credentialing and does all of my billing. I know nothing about accessible doing although I know there are blind therapist who do there own billing. I would far prefer to see more clients and pay someone else to do all credentialing and billing administrative stuff. Karen Rose and MFT

Sent from my iPhone