[humanser] Monitoring behaviors in young children

Daniella Roccasalvo daniellaroccasalvo at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 15:17:07 UTC 2018

Hello Katie,
I'm not sure how best to help you with this. Even if you give the children the instruments only when they can use them, you still could run into the same issue.
What about if you dissinfect all the instruments when you are done so you can be sure no one gets sick? It's not the best answer, but I can't think of anything else.
Sorry again
Daniella Roccasalvo