[humanser] Introduction and getting to know the other list members

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 14:06:02 UTC 2018

Hi Amanda welcome to the list.  My name is Roanna Bacchus.  I
live with my family in Florida.  Currently I am seeking
employment that will allow me to use my braille reading and
writing skills.  I am in the process of becoming a certified
braille transcriber through the Library of Congress.  Two years
ago I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary
Studies from the University of Central Florida.