[humanser] Software Compatibility Question

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 28 03:37:59 UTC 2018

This is a frequent question on this list.

Unfortunately most of these electronic medical record systems do not comply with any accessability standard.

We need to get this access burdon off our collective backs.  Perhaps we can find a way to collectively lean on this booming industry towards change.

In the meantime my suggestion would be to immediately engage your blind services to employ a scripter to program access Jaws or NVDA to work with the program.

Best of luck!

jd