[humanser] Software Compatibility Question

Christopher L. Smith, LMHC, LMFT Smith at 4mentalhealth.us
Sat Jul 28 04:25:19 UTC 2018

JD,

I saw this as a different question than the usual. I heard Sarah talking
not about the EHR, but rather about software that was being used to record
the sessions (presumably in video format given her reference to Logitech).
While I agree that EHRs are an area of needed work, I think that is
distinct from the question she is asking.

Christopher