[humanser] Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 27 13:21:44 UTC 2018

Hello:

Abreiations can be confusing.  I learned EFT to be Emotional Freedom Therapy.

Reasearch on body languge has not shown to have the significant that  the light dependent to believe.  I find that asking is more reliable and significant for the patient.

The light dependent can easily misread any number of visual cues and move on from there.  I have seen this with student interns.  A therapistsome reading of a patientsome feelings is an interpretation and thees are, in my mind, reserved helping a patient to understand patters of behaviors.

All of this is to say that, as blind people, our work may  be a little bit different,  even a tiny bit  may be better. ement that a patient

JDS