[humanser] Letting them know you're blind

Christopher L. Smith, LMHC, LMFT Smith at 4mentalhealth.us
Tue May 1 22:59:21 UTC 2018

For me, this may be affected by the clients being served as well as the
type of blindness one has.

I have disclosed to most of my clients, because I want them to have direct
answers from me if they would see me walking with my cane. My issue is loss
of peripheral vision and other difficulties in central vision, but I have
been able to accommodate well in session. While I think in person
conversation is best, when disclosing is appropriate or recommended, I will
be placing a little content about this on our redesigned website.

Christopher