[humanser] Screen readers and electronic billing

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 15:00:42 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I interviewed for a position yesterday and love the conpany. They suit me
well and i think i can truly contribute there. They already have a
therapist on staff who is vi, so they have been wonderful and know it isn’t
a big deal. They asked me in this completely nonjudgmental way about what i
would need for computer access. They use an electronic billing system
called Therap, which is a HIPAA-Compliant web-based sysm. If chosen, we
know i would have JFW and NVDA abailable. I told them it’s difficult for me
to say what problems we might have without looking at it, but i’d do my
research. They understand we might have to play with it as well.

Has anyone used Therap? If so, with which browser and screen reader? What
were your user experience and tech issues like?

--
Kaiti Shelton