[humanser] Screen readers and electronic billing

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:22:22 UTC 2018

Hello Kaiti,
	I am not familiar with this provider.  I looked at their website and found it to be accessible.  The key would be to reach out to the sales department and inquire if you can receive a free trial membership.  This would allow you to navigate within the program to determine for yourself if it is accessible for you!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MSPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.