[humanser] Private practice revisited, specifically, questions regarding marketing to receive private pay clients

Beth Gustin, LPC bethglpc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:13:24 UTC 2018

Hello again!

This list is an amazing wealth of resources and support. Once again, I come with a question.
I am starting a very small part-time private practice and due to the location of the practice and the agency where I currently work, I can only take private pay clients. I am aware of this takes longer to build up and sustain, but I’m open to discussing strategies such as psychology today, therapy directory, etc. to market myself.
I’m also curious to know what all of you do regarding phone lines so as not to use your personal line. I’m trying to avoid having to phones if possible. Do use Google voice? Or something else?

Thanks,

Beth