[humanser] Private practice revisited, specifically, questions regarding marketing to receive private pay clients

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 28 18:56:12 UTC 2018

Hi, I gave private practice a shot but doing online counseling only. I only did private pay and was a member of Psychology today. I was not successful going that route but it doesn't say you won't be. I got maybe one call every two months from psychology today but then they found out I did not take insurance and so they would not sign up. I'm not quite sure how to get into marketing to that population that has the money to afford private pay. I wish you the best.