[humanser] Accessibility of National Counselor Exam, National Clinical Mental Health Counseling Exam, and Study Materials

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 19:01:05 UTC 2019

good afternoon,

I am wondering if anyone has taken the National Counselor Exam (NCE)
for becoming an LMHCA  or the National Clinical Mental Health
Counseling Examination (NCMHCE) for becoming fully licensed as an LMHC
recently. I am wondering about the accessibility of the exams and
about accessible study materials. I won't need to take the NCMHCE
until a couple years from now, but I will want to take the NCE soon
after graduating with my Master's in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
in December and am wondering if anyone knows how the accommodations
process works and if the exam is accessible with JAWS, if Braille
would be useful, etc. I am also wondering if there are accessible
study materials.

Thanks,

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.