[humanser] Accessibility of National Counselor Exam, National Clinical Mental Health Counseling Exam, and Study Materials

James Boehm jboehm at nfbtn.org
Sun Apr 14 02:38:55 UTC 2019

Hey Sarah,
 The accommodations process is pretty simple. You will request accommodations, fill out a document, and they will accommodate you. You also have the opportunity, if you choose to use a reader, to meet with the assigned reader ahead of time. This is nice because you can determine early if the reader is a good fit for you. As far as the study materials, Bookshare has several study and review books. Also, you can go to the following site: https://www.practicequiz.c <https://www.practicequiz.c/>om/
You can sign up for a question of the day and look at sample tests. I hope this is helpful for you. I complete my mental health counseling program at Vanderbilt in May. I will also take the NCE inMay.
 Wishing you the best!

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Clinical Mental Health Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com
Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!