[humanser] In-home/community-based work with clients as a dog guide handler

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Apr 22 17:47:15 UTC 2019

I do not take my guide dog to any appointments for any home visits. I believe it is best not to put my clients in a position where they may feel they have to let the dog in whether they want to or not. This is my way and I don’t have many home visits.

Good question to ask!

Best,
Merry

Sent from my iPad