[HumanSer] Medical social worker or hospice care person to interview

Ericka Nelson erickanelson88 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:19:19 UTC 2019

Good afternoon everyone!

I was wondering if there’s anyone on this list who works in hospice or as a medical social worker. I’d like to do an informational interview/find a mentor. The more I pray and reflect, I am feeling that this is finally the specialty of social work I am called to

Thank you federation family and others on this list for your support, guidance, and any other way you can help. The decision to do this requires a Masters and I am apprehensive about going back to school but I feel this is where I belong Dash hospice/bereavement./medical social work

If you contact me via phone and I do not answer, please leave a message with name, contact info and reason as I don’t answer unfamiliar phone calls. There are too many Robo calls and scammers out there!
Ericka J. Nelson
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison WI 53704
H: 608-665-3170+"