[HumanSer] Suggestions on Private Practice Software

NFB of TN VP jboehm at nfbtn.org
Thu Aug 22 18:39:55 UTC 2019

Greetings friends!
I am looking at starting my private’s practice within the next month. I was told about Simple Practice and how great it is because of how you can do notes, diagnosis, billing, scheduling, etc. I am curious if anyone else used Simple Practice? Is it accessible? If not, what issues have you experienced? Also, do you know of any similar or comparable software that you have found to be effective and accessible?
Thank you all so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it! Best,

James Alan Boehm M.Ed, NCC

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com
Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!