[HumanSer] Question about Boosting Resume and Preparedness for Entering the Job Market as a New Therapist

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 04:05:02 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I have one semester left in my Master's in Clinical Mental Health
Counseling program, so I am anxiously thinking about matters such as
licensure exams, resume-building, applying and interviewing for jobs,
etc.
I have a question about licensure and boosting one's resu

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.