[humanser] Announcement for the March board meeting of the Human Services division

Jessica jsnyder3986 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:56:26 UTC 2019

Are you interested in learning about the human service field? If so, please join the national Federation of the Blind’s human service division for our bi-monthly board meeting. This meeting typically occurs the first Sunday of every other month. Our next meeting is March 3, 2019 8 pm eastern standard time. The call in  information is as follows:
Phone number: 1 (513) 386-0000  access code 554254