[humanser] Fwd: Software accessibility resources for electronic health record software--Trina needs some help

Sandra Burgess sandraburgess at msn.com
Fri Feb 22 23:25:38 UTC 2019

Hello All,
I received this post from another group. If any of you can assist Trina, please send her an email.

— Sandy Burgess, MSW

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Pris Rogers" <prisrogers at gmail.com<mailto:prisrogers at gmail.com>>
Date: February 21, 2019 at 5:16:47 PM EST
To: <VA-peers at googlegroups.com<mailto:VA-peers at googlegroups.com>>, "'Sandra Burgess'" <sandraburgess at msn.com<mailto:sandraburgess at msn.com>>
Cc: "Neva Fairchild" <nfairchild at afb.net<mailto:nfairchild at afb.net>>
Subject: Software accessibility resources for electronic health record software--Trina needs some help

Peers—see Trina’s request for help below.

From: Trina Bassak <tdbassak at frontiernet.net<mailto:tdbassak at frontiernet.net>>

Hi Pris,
I wondered if you could put out a message to the peers to see what the best resources are for assisting program developers in making software ADA accessible. I remember this topic coming up and can’t find the email. The company that makes the electronic health record software we are currently using is requesting resources as they claim they tried JAWS with the software and it is not compatible.
Anything that may be useful is welcome!
Thanks! Trina