[HumanSer] Initial Introduction to the group

NFB Of TN 2nd VP Email jboehm at nfbtn.org
Tue Jul 30 18:23:37 UTC 2019

Dear Erica,
 It is nice to meet you. I live in Nashville. I am 38 and lost my sight a completely at the age of 29. I went from owning an automotive restyling business for 14 years to figuring out what my next chapter was as a person who is blind. I ended up returning to school and just finished my masters in counseling at Vanderbilt. This list is a great way to network and feel connected.If you ever wish to talk, my contact info can be found below.
 Cheers!

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Clinical Mental Health Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.