[HumanSer] Initial Introduction to the group

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:27:50 UTC 2019

Welcome! Your advice will be equally beneficial. There are people here that are looking to get into that type of career and there are people here like me who are considering medical social work or something related. Thank you for reaching out to us and we hope we can be of help to you.

Ericka Nelson