[humanser] Direct support professional positions

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 22:00:52 UTC 2019

Hi Gil,
What accomidations did you request? How did the residents respond to you as someone in a position of authority? Did you go out into the community with residents? If so, how did you handle these situations as far as transportation, keeping track of residents, etc.? How did you deal with deescalation, if physical de-escalation techniques were necessary?
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I truly appreciate your input.

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone