[humanser] Direct support professional positions

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 22:22:20 UTC 2019

Dear Miranda,

While I do not live in a group home, I receive support provided by a Direct
Support Professional (DSP) in an individualized supported living (ISL)
setting, and definitely believe that individuals who are
blind/visually-impaired can most certainly work in this field and be very
successful at doing so. I would certainly love to talk with you about my
experience as a recipient of these services.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon