[HumanSer] Titanium Database with Screen Reader

Abigail Shaw afshaw at learningally.org
Tue Sep 10 15:05:42 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Sarah Meyer mentioned having scripts for JAWS to access Titanium. Sarah, could you contact me off list? I haven’t been in a situation before where I needed to install scripts, and I’m curious how one goes about accomplishing this. If anyone else can shed some light, I’d appreciate it.

Currently, it feels like I’m pulling teeth to get my university to cover the cost of JAWS on my field site computer (no support from my state Commission, unfortunately), but I’m trying to remain optimistic. I appreciate the solidarity of this group.

Best,
Abigail

Abigail Shaw
Production Coordinator & College Success Program Mentor Coordinator

Learning AllyTM
afShaw at LearningAlly.org
Mobile: 910-520-4337
Office: 212-845-7007
545 5th Ave., Suite 1005,
New York, NY 10017
LearningAlly.org

Transforming the Lives of Struggling Learners
Donate <https://supportus.learningally.org/give/55156/#!/donation/checkout> | Volunteer <https://learningally.org/Get-Involved/Overview>