[HumanSer] LMSW and jobs

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:15:27 UTC 2020

Hi,
As your generalist social work license would open doors for you, I would highly suggest proceeding with your plans to take the exam. How are you finding the studying thus far? Where did you locate the book inaccessible format? I am planning to take this exam, but it will be some time as I will not graduate until December 2021 with my masters.

Sent from my iPhone