[HumanSer] LMSW and jobs

43210 at Bellsouth.net 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 10 18:00:36 UTC 2020

Of course you should take the exam, it is good to have it, but most jobs will not require it.

Remember two basic things:
1  This is not a fact-based exam, like in college, it is about making good decisions.
2  Think of yourself as not in an agency, but working independently.

So, studying is not as important as attitude.  Work mostly on confidence.  As a blind person you have already overcome much, this is just a little bump in the road.

JD
-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer <humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shikha via HumanSer
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 11:53 AM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Cc: Shikha <desai1shikha at gmail.com>
Subject: [HumanSer] LMSW and jobs

Good morning,
I am studying for the lmsw exam. Do you guys think I should take it. I am little nervous because i was going to take the exam in May but now I’m going to wait and take it in August because of this virus. I have been reading the dawn apgar book and doing questions on the pocket prep app.

Also do you guys know of any job opportunities. I have been looking on indeed.

Thanks,

Shikha Desai
Master in Social Work Specialize Community Partnership 19 _______________________________________________
HumanSer mailing list