[HumanSer] Another interesting essential oils fact

Jessica jsnyder3986 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:16:31 UTC 2020

Hello list,

Here is another fact about essential oils and our link to order them if you’ve missed it before. This is a fundraiser put on by the Human Services division.

The Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil blend is known for its ability to maintain clear breathing and a healthy immune response. For information on this inhaler and our other products, visit:
https://t.co/6kSM1ItRLp

Jessica Snyder
National Association of guide dog users treasurer and social media chair
Secretary National Federation of the blind human services division