[HumanSer] Another EHR Accessibility Question

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:06:20 UTC 2020

Thank you, Justin and JD. I’ll talk to my VR counselor and see if they would be willing to do this. I just thought I would see if anyone else had any prior experience with the program first. Justin, what could a center for independent living do in a situation like this?

Sent from the  iPhone of Sarah Meyer