[HumanSer] Experience with working in residential treatment

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:11:38 UTC 2020

Good evening everyone,
I am wondering if anyone has had any experience working in a residential facility as a therapist? I have a second interview tomorrow with a residential facility for adolescence with behavioral issues and some coming from human trafficking. I just have a few questions. What were some challenges as a blind therapist in this setting and what was rewarding about it? Also, were you trained in using physical restraint and is that something that you ever had to use?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Sarah

Sent from the  iPhone of Sarah Meyer