[HumanSer] Membership and division meeting registration

Traci Jones moonryn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:06:30 UTC 2020

Hello all,
I have been on the periphery for awhile, I am very interested in this
division.  My undergraduate is in Psychology and my MA is in Human Services
but my Ph. D. will be a Business Psychology degree in Organizational
Psychology.  This is a little different, is this still the place for me?
Does anyone here have any information on SIOP?  I am considering joining
the organization but wanted to speak to someone about it who has some
experience with it.

Traci Jones