[HumanSer] Membership and division meeting registration

Jessica jsnyder3986 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:47:33 UTC 2020

Hello Ashley and all,
As far as registration for the meeting we should have that form up and running in the next few days and it will be posted to this list. As for membership dues  well we will be collecting them as far as I am aware you should still be able to attend the meeting without paying dues.
We do have a tentative agenda our meeting will be from 1:30 to 3:30 on July 16.
Again, once finalised that agenda should be able to be posted to the list as well.
Zoom link and method for making electronic dues payment should also be forthcoming.
I hope this helps

Jessica Snyder
National Association of guide dog users treasurer and social media chair
Secretary National Federation of the blind human services division