[HumanSer] New to the list

Jessica jsnyder3986 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:13:08 UTC 2020

Hello Bill,
Welcome to this list!
Below is the link for square so you can pay your five dollars membership dues.
Thank you

https://checkout.square.site/pay/ad654950ace748669a78b0455b19e0dc

Jessica Snyder
National Association of guide dog users treasurer and social media chair
Secretary National Federation of the blind human services division