[HumanSer] Simple practice with online groups

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:46:03 UTC 2021

Hi Christopher,
Thank you for your response. When using zoom, is the pro version Hyppa compliant? Or, is zoom business required for this? Also, is the whiteboard accessible with a screen-reader? as far as the number of group participants, I am thinking of no more than nine participants in addition to myself.
Thanks again for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Best, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone