[HumanSer] Simple practice with online groups

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:26:34 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,
I am in my final MSW field placement as of yesterday, and I am creating an online group that I will be facilitating this semester. For those of you who use Simple Practice, are you able to use this platform when conducting online therapy groups? Also, does it allow you to accessibly use and display a PowerPoint for your clients during group sessions? if the answer is “no” to either of these questions, what Hyppa-compliant platform are you using for online therapy groups?
Thanks as always for your continued support, and have a wonderful week!

Best, Miranda