[HumanSer] Giving others eye drops

Yiska ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:49:28 UTC 2021

Hi
I work at a residential facility for the severely mentally ill and we have
to give them meds. I am struggling to give them eye drops. I talked with
the nurse who talked to quality assurance. They said each resident would
have to buy their own eye dropper aid so I could give them meds. They can
not ask residents to do that. This seemed odd to me since medical
facilities don’t have each patient have their own equipment they just
sterilize.

Does anyone know of a way to work around this or other ideas to make this
possible? Thanks
Yiska