[HumanSer] accessibility of EPPP and jurisprudence exams

T. Audrey Medina tmm326 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 22:16:36 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I know I wrote before about this , but the world happened and somehow a year
and a half went by. Anyway, I am just beginning to study for the
psychologist licensing exams, and I am not loving the way things are
sounding with regard to Pearson's testing platform. I also have questions
about the accessibility of EPPP study materials. Are there folks on this
list who would be open to connecting around their experiences? The email
addresses I collected before do not seem to be functioning now, and I
apologize for asking you again. Please feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks very much and I hope you all are doing well,

Audrey (t.audreymedina at outlook.com)

T. Audrey Medina, Ph.D. (they/them), Psychologist Resident

Supervising Psychologist, Shin Shin Tang, Ph.D. (she/her)

Note: Email is not considered to be a confidential mode of communication. If
you choose to send me information of a personal or clinical nature by email,
I may not be able to respond in as specific or as meaningful a way as I
would like. Thanks for understanding.