[HumanSer] Simple Practice and JAWS

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:54:46 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all staying healthy and safe and that 2021 is starting off well for you.
I know we have discussed the accessibility of Simple Practice here before on this list, and I am coming with a question for those of you who utilize this EHR with JAWS. I have just secured my clinical specialization year MSW field placement for the 2021 summer semester, and I will be working with a private practitioner who utilizes Simple Practice. For those of you who use this software with JAWS, could you provide me any tips and suggestions? also, has any documentation been developed for using Simple Practice with JAWS, including any related keyboard shortcuts, etc.?
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement, and have a wonderful week!

Best, Miranda