[HumanSer] Simple Practice and JAWS

sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 22:57:47 UTC 2021

Hey Miranda,
First, congratulations on securing your field placement! That's exciting!! I
unfortunately don't know the specific answers to your questions, but I feel
like I remember hearing that some folks on this list have used Simple
Practice and that it is accessible. I do know that from a client
perspective, it is accessible with JAWS, so that is encouraging, but I do
not have experience from the provider side of things. I just filled out an
intake packet on SP for a new therapist and it was super straightforward
with JAWS for me.

Sarah