[HumanSer] Question about Theranest

43210 at Bellsouth.net 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 8 17:11:48 UTC 2021

Hello,

Great news about the new practice.  Sorry, I have not reviewed that EMR.

When I started at a new group practice they were  using an EMR named
TherapyAppointment. They allowed me to use a dummy client to experiment
with the platform.  Practicing ways of negotiating through the program
helped me lots.  I did get a programmer from Blind Services to adjust a few
features, but at least I was aware of what was needed and it went quickly.

Let us know how it goes.

JD
-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer <humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sarah Meyer via
HumanSer
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2021 6:13 PM
To: 'Human Services Division Mailing List' <humanser at nfbnet.org>
Cc: sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Subject: [HumanSer] Question about Theranest

Hello!

I just accepted a position as a therapist with a group private practice
that uses the EMR Theranest. I was wondering if anyone here has used it and
how accessible it is with JAWS or VoiceOver? Does anyone have any tips or
tricks? I know I can Have VR hire someone to write scripts but I'm really
hoping it is already somewhat accessible as I will start seeing clients in
a few weeks.

Thanks,

Sarah