[HumanSer] Question about Theranest

NFB VP of TN jboehm at nfbtn.org
Mon Feb 8 21:06:47 UTC 2021

Greetings!
 Congrats as well on the private practice!  I am glad that some have found Simple Practice useful. When I started my private practice, I messed with SP and Therapy Notes. I am not sure how well they interact with Jaws, but there were definitely some issues with the MAC. SP was not very responsive to my outreach to address some of the issues. I thus went a different route.
In my other counseling work(nonprofit counseling center), I am very excited about our site transitioning to a new EHR. SO far, the company has been beyond  open to listen and have made many changes already to make it more accessible. If everything goes as planned and our collaboration continues, I will definitely share updates with you all. I appreciate everyone’s posts and networking! What apps or other resources have you found perhaps recently that you are sharing with clients or assisting you in your practice?
Here is a couple of recent things that I came across:
1. As I work to complete my licensure exam, I found a study site that is very accessible. They make themselves very available to any questions and want feedback as to any accessibility issues. It is obvious that accessibility has been a priority! Check it out:
https://www.counselorexams.com/

Here is a cool app that I came across using AI for clients to check in when they are struggling. It is also pretty accessible:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/woebot-your-self-care-expert/id1305375832

I look forward to hearing about any goodies you all have come across!
 Warmly,
 Jimmy and Bogey

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com

Be part of the movement! How? Spread the word! Share our FB page, website and Go Fund Me Campaign. Send us donations, which can include your old canes or tax deductible monetary contributions: Here are our links:
Go Fund Me Link:
https://www.gofundme.com/you-cane-give-tackling-the-white-cane-famine
Paypal linK:
https://www.paypal.me/youcanegiveProgram
Amazon Smile link:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-4173891
Facebook page;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Nonprofit-Organization/You-Cane-Give-Initiative-1558518134229769/
Our website:
www.YouCaneGive.org
Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-VOyJg-h0m8U34muYGadg

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.