[HumanSer] A quick ASWB LMSW exam prep question

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 00:45:41 UTC 2021

Hi,
Actually, I have a couple quick questions regarding preparation for this exam. I am not able to schedule my exam date until my MSW degree is conferred on August 31. As such, I am planning ahead and studying now, hence my couple questions. First, has anyone who has taken this exam recently been granted the accommodation of using the computer with a screen reader at the testing site? Second, it is my understanding that one can purchase access to A practice test via the ASWB site once the exam date has been scheduled. Has anyone done this and was it accessible with a screen reader? If not, that makes me a bit concerned, as it is also my understanding that this practice exam emulates that of the actual exam, including the technological aspects.
I have rented the exam study guide through vital source and also have access to the Behavioral Health iPhone app. I was also advised to access Facebook groups and YouTube channels, which I am currently exploring. As I am not yet able to schedule my exam date, I am taking a slow and steady methodical approach to my studying at the moment. My current employment does not require licensure, but I do not plan to wait too long to move forward with this. I do want to make sure I am prepared enough though, while also recognizing that I will never be fully prepared or know everything there is to know. my final question for the moment is what accommodation did you ask for in lu of having access to a small white board and marker (as it is my understanding that these tools are provided to test takers at the testing site)?
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best, Miranda