[HumanSer] Simple practice with online groups

nimisha rana nimisharana11 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 23:46:27 UTC 2021

Hi:
I purchased Zoom for $150 for 1 year of subscription, then I’ll have
to renew again next again if I’m doing telehealth. There’s a share
content option, and when you click on it, it gives you a bunch of
options, and one of them is screen. After you click on the screen,
again, it’ll give you a few options, then click on your preference. I
hope this helps. It’s a bit tricky, but accessible with JAWS and there
are a bunch of videos on how to use Zoom on their website.

--
Nimisha Rana, MSW, LSW
Intensive In-Community Counselor (IIC)
#1-973-563-3319