[HumanSer] accessibility of EPPP and jurisprudence exams

NFB Of TN VP jboehm at nfbtn.org
Wed Sep 1 00:09:28 UTC 2021

Good day.
 Thanks for posting. I have some information to share with you that I hope is helpful. I  recently took the online version of the Jurisprudence and it was very accessible. I was impressed. My experience with Pearson and CCE, not so good. The NFB has been working with Pearson and CCE due to ongoing issues that many of us have faced. I am in current talks with CCE and Pearson. If you or anyone has been having issues with Pearson and CCE, it woudl be good to reach out to the nFB. Reach out to me and I will be glad to connect you with the person at national that has been helping me. I will be glad to help I n any way I can as well! My contact info is below!
 Warmly,

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com
Become a monthly donor to our 501(c)(3) here.
Check out our video here.
Shop with Amazon Smile here.
Check us out on Facebook here.
Check out our Youtube Channel here.

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.