[HumanSer] Connecting with blind professionals and rehabilitation

Casey Reyes caseyreyes25 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 00:18:35 UTC 2021

Hello!

My name is Casey Reyes, I'm currently taking a leave of absence from
college to attend the Colorado center for the blind.  I'm interested in
pursuing a career in rehabilitation particularly occupational therapy,
speech language pathology or physical therapy. Currently, I'm in the
process of deciding which career is the right fit for me.  I would love to
connect with professionals in these careers and set up an informational
interview.   If you are a professional in these careers please  contact me.
I would greatly appreciate it!

Best,
Casey Reyes