[HumanSer] ECW and JAWS

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:46:38 UTC 2023

Hi,
Thank you so much for your prompt response. It is frustrating to learn that the system is not accessible. What other accommodations have you put in place with your employer in order to have case notes and other data you collect input into the system?
Thanks again, and have a wonderful weekend!

Take care, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone