[Iabs-talk] Fw: NFBI Chicago Chapter December Meeting Announcement

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Wed Dec 10 02:27:17 UTC 2008

NFBI Chicago Chapter December Meeting

                                       &

                           Christmas Auction

The NFBI Chicago Chapter will meet Saturday, December 13, at 12:00 p.m., which is a change from our normal meeting time.  We meet at Exchequer Pub, 226 S. Wabash.  We will start early, with our business meeting.  Our program will be our annual Christmas Auction, which is one the highlights of our year.  We have homemade baked goods, cookbooks, cooking utensils, electronic items, music CD’s and a various assortment of other things.  It is always a lot of fun.  Our meetings are open and everyone is welcome!

After the December meeting, we usually have dinner at Exchequer.  Please join us for that, as well.

If you want to donate an item for the auction or have questions, please contact Carmen Dennis 773.583.0899 or at carmen88 at comcast.net.

If you have questions about our regular business meeting, please contact Debbie Stein at 773.631.1093 or at dkent5817 at att.worldnet.net.