[Iabs-talk] Illinois Third in March for Independence Registrants

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 03:23:27 UTC 2008

I saw this list on another listserve and thought I'd forward it.

Below you will see listed the number of individual registrants per  state.
As you will quickly see, many states have just one or even two  march
participants.  we are asking for your help in changing this  perspective.  Perhaps your
affiliate gathered names at your convention  and there has not been time to
enter them or send them to  kbowman at nfb.org.  Perhaps you thought you already
registered and did  not.  Perhaps you just having been thinking about the
Imagination Fund  because it is not until summer and we are all swamped.  Whatever
the  reason, no worries.  Let's all put our best foot forward to try and get
as many people as possible registered by the end of the year.   Registering is
easy and only takes a couple minutes.  Easier yet is  simply e-mailing
kbowman at nfb.org with the names of people who want to be  registered.

STATE    STATE TOTAL
MD   115
NJ            13