[Iabs-talk] new member

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 01:21:25 UTC 2008

Welcome, Andrew, to the list.  Some of our members are students, and  others
are not.  Our Student Division President is Aly Slaughter.  She  can be
reached at _alyamc at aol.com_ (mailto:alyamc at aol.com) .  I've  also copied her on this
email to make sure she sees it, though she's subscribed  to this list, of
course.  Maybe you can tell us a little more about  yourself?

Regards,
Ronza

In a message dated 12/27/2008 12:44:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,